Tuesday 21 September 2010

My hope to be success U application

Few more days towards the end of the online application. but still my head n mind not yet ready or even decide whats best for me. if i still follow my heart, i wanna study to be a life saver, a DOC.
But thats just a dream where anyone can ever dream but not all can achieve. I'm stuck and there's no second chance and no turning back.
Now, new path have been set for me..maybe that the plan where it's been sculpture if i made mistake..n yes i did.
I can apply for engineering or maybe degree in core subject. MBBS is not a choice anymore. It is already way out of my door steps. I was supposed, was expected to be one of the future DOCS but i dont have the even minimum requirements.

Hmm..i'd apply for unikl, uitm, n unimas. i hope i got the offer though..
I hope. N today i learnt precious lesson from my dad n mom of course. How to write a proper letter. A proper one which is compatible for the standards which i should have already achieve but again, i dont.

So, so long me frens..see you in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment